CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekly Update

Ok, so I promise I'm going to keep this thing updated.. so here we go.  Not much has happened since my last post, but here's a little look into our lives this week.  Matt had a slight accident on the interstate (not sure if I already mentioned that?) about a week ago.  He is ok, someone just ran into the side of him.  So, we are in the process of getting his truck fixed.  This hasn't been our year with vehicles, ha.  Also, it is now June (duh), which means my life is about to kick into turbo speed.  I went to Geyser Falls today with the family I babysit for and my sister. We had fun a blast. Highly recommend it.  I will babysit again tomorrow as I do every Monday through Friday.  However, I'm off Friday.. yay! My best friend and I will be roadtripping to Memphis to see Michael Buble Friday night. I absolutely cannot wait.  This will be the second time in one year I have seen him..!!! Slightly addicted.

Next week, Matt and I leave Wednesday to chaperone a church camp.  We will be in Dayton, TN at Camp Conquer. We will return Sunday.  Please keep us in your prayers, as well as the youth.
On June 21, my sister and I will set out for Dallas, TX with my dad for the week. We will be staying at the Gaylord Texan Resort.  Can.  Not.  Wait.

From June 29-July 3, I will be at the beach with the family I babysit for. Super excited, love those kiddos.

So, as you can see, my June is jam packed with adventure as I leave Matt behind to work. No, really, I'm bummed out that he can't come.

However, Matt and I have had a BLAST these past two weeks.  We had two photoshoots.  The first one consisted of me squeezing back into my wedding gown and him into a precious suit and bow tie! We took some FUN post-wedding pics.. Can't wait to see them all! Last night, we went to Ceres Plantation.. an old Civil War hospital turned home.. gorgeous, too bad it's run down now. We took some very rustic pictures by the fence and barn. Afterwards, we got into some old clothes and had a PAINT fight. Most fun night of my life! Check back later for several photos!

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say tonight. Continue to be in prayer for Matt and myself as we embark on our new journey in life and continue to seek and follow God's will for us.

Here's a sneak peak from the photoshoots :)

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment