CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Live Well. Love Much. Laugh Often.

Hey guys! So, my last post was a few weeks back (yes, I've failed again at keeping up to date). However, I'm fixing to fill you in on everything that has happened since we returned home from Camp Conquer. Sit down and hold tight.

As I mentioned last time, we were feeling as if we may have found a church to call our home. Well, that feeling has only intensified over time. What a wonderful God we serve, who so graciously places us where He needs us and where we feel needed/wanted. Thank you, Lord. We have been enjoying our short time at Crossroads of Life Church. We can't seem to get enough of the precious people connected with the church. We've started having the youth group over once a week on Thursday nights. It's been so nice to be around teenagers again! We feel like we are back to where God needs us.


page_who.jpg


Matt is still working long, hard hours.. but it pays the bills. The weather has been causing some set backs, so we were very thankful for the rain last week. I am still keeping two boys three days a week. It gives me something to do and it's excellent birth control :)


GINK.jpeg


My sister and I went to Dallas this past week with my dad. We stayed at the Gaylord Texan Resort, which is amazing FABULOUS. We slept late, ate too much, tanned, and shopped. And shopped. And shopped some more. A 1.6 million square foot outlet mall?! Yes, please! We had a wonderful time relaxing and having girl time. It was definitely good sister time. :)


DSC_3888.jpg

3674512453_6326294e83.jpg
(above, Aeriel view of the mall)

When I returned home from Dallas, Matt was out of town leading Encounter. Encounter is a men's weekend, but not a retreat. It is an ENCOUNTER with God. I'm so proud of Him and I know God used him for His glory. It did suck though coming home and him not being here. I had not seen either of my boys for five days, and a long five days it was.


I'm praying about some big educational decisions at the moment. I have already started studying for NCLEX (for you non nursing readers, only the BIGGEST test of your nursing career). Lord willing, I will take NCLEX in December/January soon after graduation. I'm also praying about where God would have me work. I know where I want to work, but I need to make sure it is where GOD would have me also. I'm also praying about further education. I will probably take the GRE in July or August. Still praying, but I plan to apply for graduate school very shortly after graduation and work on my Master's part-time as I work. More details to come later. Right now, pray Pray PRAY I survive my final semester and have a BSN behind my name in December!

22840376_125x125.pngm nurse-nurse20stick201.jpgis.aspx.jpg

Matt surprised me and had a MacBook Pro waiting for me when I got home from Dallas Saturday. He is so sweet. And my laptop is/was crap. So a huge thanks to him! I love this thing :)

17-macbook-pro.jpg


I have the week off of work so I plan to spend it doing random things. I'm going to the big town of Learned tomorrow to put the finishing touches on a 50th Anniversary party for Nana and Gaggy! Wow 50 years.. love birds. I also have a doctor's appointment which will include another x-ray, so please pray for good results as well. I'm tired of x-rays and doctors. 



unknown-xray-tux-1398.png

That's all I have for now.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment