CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Update!


Sorry, but this post is going to be short and sweet. Although I LOVE being pregnant, I'm getting pretty uncomfortable and I am absolutely exhausted today. I had my weekly check-up this morning then came home and took a 4 hour nap. I'm already looking forward to going to bed tonight! I'm a sleeping machine :)

How far along? 35w1d

Total weight gain: 22 pounds

Maternity clothes?: Sometimes.. I'm loving yoga pants and plain t shirts a lot, haha

Stretch marks? None so far! :)

Sleep: Still pretty amazing! I may have a few nights I wake up once, but I usually sleep through the night. I'm also taking a LOT of naps and they are my best friend.

Miss anything?: Not feeling like I have a bowling ball in between my legs and being able to breath normally.

Movement: All of the time.. but he's getting pretty squished in there :)

Food cravings: Lemonade, lemonade, lemonade.

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Eating too much or not eating enough

Gender: Boy!

Name: Camden William Gates

Labor Signs: No labor signs, but my doctor did say she thinks I am starting to efface when she checked me today.. yay!

Belly Button: semi-outie.. I had a kid at church tell me the other day "I can see your belly button now!".. uh.. haha

Wedding Rings: On

Symptoms: back/hip/rib discomfort, Braxton Hicks, reflux, and swollen ankles while I work

Happy or Moody most of the time?: Moody this week

Looking forward to: My next stretch of off days from work!

Next Appointment: August 27, next Monday

Nursery Theme & Colors: Classic/calm.. light blue, white, and gray

No comments:

Post a Comment