CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rambling.

Well, here's a new post just so I can keep my promise that I won't slack anymore. Not much has gone on this week. Well, I take that back. A lot has gone on this week. Our church kicked off their sports camp this week (their unique version of VBS, which I LOVE!). I was supposed to coach basketball and for those of you that know me, know how excited and thrilled that makes me. However, because of all of my GI problems and side effects from medicines, I wasn't able too (yes, the medicine is STILL making me sick-- even with Zofran). However, I am helping my mom do crafts which I'm actually enjoying. Like I mentioned, the medications are still making me sick. Actually, I feel the worst this week than I have felt since April when we start trying to treat me. Crazy, I know. So, in an effort to determine once and for all what is wrong and HOW we will fix it, I have an appointment scheduled to see a gastroenterologist next week. Please be in prayer that he is able to come up with a diagnosis and treatment that will work. I'm tired of what feels like a small army of men kicking my insides.. and the tears that come with it.

On a happier note, Matt and I got our pictures back from our photoshoot! I'm going to post some of my favorites, simply to lift my spirits and hopefully for your enjoyment.












Secondly, I went to my mom's yesterday to hang out. Well, I decided to play around on my old piano some. Something about music, piano namely, is so relaxing and makes all of the worries of this world seem to drift away. With that being said, I dug out my old keyboard and brought it back to the apartment with me. It is so nice to start playing again. The music you now hear on my blog (if your speakers are on) was inspired by the renewal of my love for piano and some of my favorite songs. Hope you enjoy that, as well! :)

On a SUPER SUPER SUPER happy note for us, we leave in 17 days to go spend a few days with Matt's grandparents in Mobile and then, on the 13th, we SET SAIL for the Caribbean. Yay, yay, yay. We absolutely cannot WAIT to get some R&R without cell phones, computers, internet, etc. Just us, a boat, and the water.. (and about 2000 more passengers, ha).

Well, that's all I have for now!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment