CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy News :)

Ok, I'm sure most of y'all read my facebook status Tuesday that read..


"I am beyond thankful for everyone's prayers. 
My doctor gave me a very HOPEFUL and 
encouraging report today. Thank you, Jesus."


So, what exactly does that mean? 


Well, fortunately for my readers, the news my doctor gave me is very short and sweet.


Basically, my doctor did give me a diagnosis (to remain disclosed). However, he feels as if my nurse practitioner was simply not giving me the right combination of medicines to treat it. With that being said, he started me Tuesday night on a new medication regime. I will take four pills in the morning and four at night plus an additional medication at night. This may seem like a lot, but it is NOT hard on my body like the previous treatments were. Actually, I am already able to tell a difference with the function of my body. And the best part about it? IT DOESN'T MAKE ME SICK! I no longer feel like I'm pregnant and dealing with morning sickness. I no longer experience unexpected episodes of dizziness. It doesn't hurt to eat. And I FEEL GREAT! He seemed very hopeful that this treatment will work well for me. Also, he said that, possibly, my intestines will restrengthen themselves over time without surgical management! Praise be to GOD! He mentioned performing a colonoscopy later on, but said he wasn't too concerned about doing one right now. Another YAY! God is so faithful and so good.


I just want to take a second and say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who continued to pray diligently for me and for my healing. It looks like I'm well on my way :) I have always been a believer in the power of prayer, but to see it be so prevalent in my own life mesmerized me.


Also, Matt and I have some more exciting news headed our way.. but, unfortunately, I'm not able to spill the beans yet :( Soon, though.. promise :)


God loves you, love Him back..

No comments:

Post a Comment