CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Doctor Report!

Hey guys! Wow, I'm blogging twice in one week! Go me! This will be a super short entry, as I need some rest since my five days on starts tomorrow AM. The hubby and I went to our second doctor's appointment Tuesday. I have gained 3 pounds since my last visit, for a total of 5 pounds over the past 14 weeks. I am very, very proud of that. Not only am I proud of that, but I am proud that our little one has a strong and active heartbeat (150s). So active that our doctor couldn't keep the Doppler in one place too long before baby swam away (stubborn, much?!). After we discussed somethings with our doctor, we asked her about paying for an extra sonogram just because we wanted to see how much our little munchin had grown. She ended up letting us have a free sonogram (such a sweetheart) and we got FIVE pictures of our baby this time! It has grown from 1 inch to a whopping 3 inches now.. weighing in at about an ounce. It is absolutely insane for me to wrap my mind around the fact that in six short months, I will be delivering a full size infant. The process of birth/development is simply a miracle. We scheduled our anatomy scan/gender ultrasound for April 25! I will be 18.5 weeks when we go back! Our family gender reveal party is set for April 27.. it is going to be SO hard to keep our news a secret for 48 hours (even though I kept the baby secret for over 2 weeks!). We cannot wait to find out the gender of our little angel and begin to call him/her by name. Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to enter the world of parenthood and pray for our little one to continue to be strong and healthy!

-Cait

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!!! So happy for you!! Just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete