CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello Second Trimester!

Yay! So we are now exiting the first trimester and entering the second trimester! One-third of the way done! Wow, it's flying by! We are still so very excited and it is beginning to seem more realistic every day. We go back for our next check-up this Tuesday! I can not wait to hear that sweet heart beat! I have been going stir crazy with all of my anticipation! Also, at our NEXT visit (end of April), we will find out our sweet baby's gender! Oh my goodness, I can not wait! We have plans underway for our gender reveal party and are pretty pumped about it as well :)
Between work (which is absolutely ADORE) and the final stages of buying a home (we are scheduled to close WEDNESDAY!), I have had very little time to blog! I promise I am going to try to do better about this! But, as I spent my entire weekend on the go, I am fixing to call it a night and get some much needed rest before 12 hours at the Peds Palace tomorrow ;)

Here's the latest on Baby Gates!

How far along? 14 weeks, due Sept. 22 

Total weight gain:
 4ish pounds (based on the scales at work)

Maternity clothes?
 No.. and as happy as I was this past week that I wore a size 1 jeans.. I don't think that will be happening again in the next several, several months! (it was not very comfy by the end of the day)

Stretch marks?
 Not yet.. starting a religious regimen of vitamin E cream in hopes of preventing 

Sleep: 
AMAZING! Yep, I said it. My boppy body pillow is a God send. And I plan on savoring every night of great sleep while I can!
 

Miss Anything? 
Keifer's.. because of all of the 'aged' cheeses, it's on my "don't eat" list. Funny how much you miss something once it becomes a forbidden fruit.


Movement:
 Nothing yet. Although the baby is probably flipping like a little gymnast, he/she isn't big enough for me to feel it yet.

Food cravings: french fries, french fries, french fries.. and Pringles (starchy, bad calories)

Anything making you queasy or sick:
 empty tummy

Gender: 
unknown


Name: keeping them a secret until we know the gender :)

Labor Signs:
 No

Wedding Rings:
 On

Symptoms:
 urination frequency, sore/achey stomach

Happy or Moody most of the time:
 very happy for the most part

Looking forward to: 
our next appointment! 

Next Appointment: Tuesday! The 27th

Nursery Theme & Colors: Also waiting until we find out the gender, but we have a good idea for boy or girl!



That's all I have for now to update you on! Check back later this week for an update after our appointment! Night guys :)

1 comment:

  1. HA I BORUGHT YOU PRETZELS LOL I READ IT WRONG :P BUT I WILL BE BRINGING YOU PRINGLES NEXT WEEK HAHAHA LOL I JUST HAD A MOMENT :)

    ReplyDelete