CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's Celebrate!



I PASSED NCLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys.. sorry, had to get that out of my system! I honestly cannot explain how I feel right now. When I checked the Board of Nursing's website yesterday morning only to find MY name with RN and a LICENSE NUMBER listed behind it.. I almost fainted. It felt like Christmas morning, except a million times better (which is crazy if you know me.. because I am a Christmas fanatic). This is one day that seemed like it would NEVER EVER get here. But, after too many hours (to count) of studying, way too many cried tears, not enough sleep, not enough caffeine, a few lost pounds, $2,000 worth of books, too much $$$ in tuition.. you get the picture.. it finally came! Not only am I a graduate now.. I am a licensed REGISTERED NURSE. Now, I know many of y'all probably aren't nearly as excited and wish I would probably shut up.. but, this is my blog.. and I just feel like there is a huge party going on in my brain right now and I'm proud that I finally accomplished one of my life long goals. NOW-- let's continue to pray I find a job. I have felt a very strange and comforting peace this week about the job situation. I truly believe God is up to something big and I can't wait to see what doors He opens for me. 

I don't have much other to say right now except Matthew and I are really fixing to hit the house hunt hard. As I said, we have been looking off and on since September.. but since I am officially finished with school and soon to be employed (hopefully), we are ready to find a house to call OUR'S and make it into a home. We are ready to settle down in one spot and stay put for awhile. We absolutely cannot wait to see what all God is going to do in our lives this year with us BOTH having real careers. I am tickled pink.

That's about all I have to say tonight.. hopefully next time my brain won't be too busy partying :)

Xoxo,
Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment