CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

A look into my iPhone.

Two posts in one day! I can't believe I'm doing this, ha!

This is so random and I'm not expecting many of you to read this post. It's mainly for myself, sort of as a virtual scrapbook. Here's the deal.. my iPhone was getting wayyyy too full from photos so I decided to clean it out. I'm uploading many, many photos onto this post that were found in my phone and will caption them so I can relive the memories. Like I said, my virtual scrapbook/photo journal.

If you read this, enjoy :)
If not, I don't blame you :)

Our little Romeo, thinking he's king of the world.

Peanut- the baby squirrel some youth girls rescued last summer.

Me and my baby boy :)

My sister and me at a football game.

After a visit to the groomer's.

Claire and myself headed to the fair.

With my sweet nephew at my father-in-law's wedding

Playing dress-up in a "Gary" (from Spongebob) costume

Oldie but goodie- me and William one Christmas

Another oldie- me, Claire, William, and Mandi

haha, William scared of the Easter bunny

Some things never change- like my love for fruit

With my mommy at a basketball game

My first deer! A buck :)

First deer blood

With my sissy after church

Birthday dinner :)

Romeo in his hoodie

Our cat- Sampson. I miss him

Romeo loves to grin

With my Gaggy on Christmas Day

after church.. 
if you haven't noticed, my sister and I are best friends.

Gaggy's birthday!

mommy and son

all my hair's gone!
@ my cousin's wedding

with mom at the wedding

playing dress up at my Nana's in all the old clothes!
cute, i know.. not.

beautiful Smoky Mountain sunrise

Sunrising into the shape of a cross

Matt and I cramming youth in my car

with Claire at my grandparent's 50th Anniversary party!

..just monkeying around..


the boys I kept all summer, who call me "KK"





most recently.. I got to play with a little monkey! 
Her name is Abbie :)

Now, as a result of this post, I have a clean iPhone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment